One-to-One Self Defence Training
One-to-One Self-Defence Training is available to Ares Tactical Concept members, corporate clients, and the general public.
There are many reasons why you might want or need one-to-one training. We understand that the pressures of work, family, and other responsibilities might interfere with your ability to attend regular classes – this is why we offer one-to-one coaching.
Our coaching sessions are tailored to meet your needs, your fitness and skills level, and your objectives. Our One-to-One training sessions are held at a time to suit your lifestyle.
You might be:
- a martial artist with a grading coming up and might want to fine-tune your skills.
- an absolute beginner wanting to learn self-defence but not have the confidence or the lifestyle to allow you to attend formal classes.
- a semi-professional fighter with a match coming up and might want to work on moves and fight strategy.
30 minutes ~ £15.00
60 minutes: £25.00
5 x 60 min ~ £100.00
(5 Training Sessions for the cost of 4)
If you would like more information about our One to One Self-defence Coaching,
Please Email or Phone: 07854497635
Book you One-to-One Self-defence Training
- What do I need to bring or wear? Just loose clothing a tracksuit would be ideal.
- Am I to old to do self-defence training? No you are never too old to train; we work at a pace that suits you.
- Do I have to be fit? No we will help improve your overall fitness.
- I have an injury can I still take part in? Yes but you will need, to let Damien know. If you have a serious injury a letter from your GP to say that your are safe to practice self-defence will be required.