Knife Awareness Training
Knife Awareness Training provides you with comprehensive awareness training on the issues surrounding knife-crime in the UK.
Training Content Covers:
- The Law on Self-Defence as applied by UK Courts.
- Understand Social responses to violence.
- Critical Decision making process when under Stress or Distress
- Recognize potential violence indicators.
- Descriptions on self-defence actions to take to prevent and prepare for potential threats and knife incidents.
- and a whole lot more!
The undeniable fact is that Knife Crime is on the rise across the UK. Statistics show that you do not have to be a member of a gang to be confronted with a potential knife attack or be subjected to knife-crime.
In addition Knife-Crime is prevalent in other parts of the world, including popular business and tourist destinations. It is a sad fact that criminal activities or incidents that involve extreme violence and edged weapons such as knives are increasingly common. Knife attacks are unpredictable, escalate very quickly and are often completely unprovoked.
Knife Awareness Training is focused on providing you with the facts and teaching you to be aware, and how to avoid an incident. We believe that this is critical to ensuring your safety and security!
Through our Knife Awareness Training Course you will learn how to think in terms of options and choices. You will be provided with insight into how security professionals approach risk and more. The main objective of this training is to empower you to become a champion of your own safety, security, and well-being.
We believe it is better to be prepared!
Have the knowledge and skills which may never need to use rather
than needing knowledge and skills which you don’t have!
- Provide you with the knowledge, insight and understanding to avoid becoming a victim of knife crime.