Corporate Travel Safety Training
Corporate Travel Safe Training has been designed with the business traveller in mind. Our Corporate Travel Safe Training is ideal for business owners, travelling executives and critical staff who as part of their roles within your organisation are required to travel within the UK and abroad. Designed by our Senior Security Risk Management Consultants and Close Protection Experts, this training takes a risk management approach to the needs of the modern business traveller.
Travel Safe Training has been redeveloped to provide you and your staff with focused modular training. The enables you to pick and choose which modules of the training are most relevant to your operational and environmental requirements.
Depending on the number of modules you choose training could be delivered as a half or full-day training event.
You will learn how to:
- Stay safe no matter whether you are travelling around the UK or internationally; for work, business or leisure.
- Understand how to assess the threats you might face in a range of travel scenarios.
- How to distinguish between low-risk to high-risk and hostile environments.
- Plan your contingencies in the event that the threat landscape in your destination should suddenly change.
- Plan for travel based activity the way that Risk Management and Security Experts plan.
Corporate Travel Safe Training covers the basics in key areas such as:
- Seating on Public Transport – including Buses, Taxi’s, Trains, Tubes, Trams and Planes.
- Private Transport – cars, parking, entry and exit, car-crime and car-jacking.
- Situational Awareness.
- Safe Havens and exit strategy in the event of a hostile incident.
- Hotel Room room selection.
- The basics of Journey Management.
- The Basics of Country and Regional Risk Assessments.
- Protecting yourself against random acts of crime and violence.
- Essential travel items and numbers.
- … and more
- Check Lists