Who we are
Our website address is: http://www.arestacticalconcepts.com.
We are owned and operated by Ares Risk Management Limited a company registered in England and Wales, with the company registration number 09456375.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
- We collect the minimum data required to respond to your requests for products, services.
- This data might include your name, email address, your phone or mobile number and postal address.
This data might be collected when you:
- Email us directly using the email links found on this website.
Sending emails creates an electronic footprint – when you send us an email, we are only interested in your name, your email address and the body of our correspondence with us, so that we can respond to you.
- Use the contact forms
This website creates metadata when you use a contact form to reach out to us. The metadata might include your IP address, the date and time the contact form was submitted, your name and email address along with the body content of the form. We collect this data so that we can act and respond to the comments you sent to us using the form.
- Use the booking forms
Our website booking forms are similar to our contact forms so metadata will be created which might include your IP address, the date and time that you submitted your booking along with the primary contents of the booking data. We use this data to make sure that your booking has been appropriately registered into our booking system and so that we can provide you with the service you have requested at the set time, date and location.
- When you phone us
We will make a record of your name and the number you are calling us from and respond to your direct verbal inquiry.
On the basis that you have phoned to purchase a product or service or make a general enquiry about our products and services, it may be necessary to record your postal and/or email address so that we can send you materials which you may have requested during the call.
- When you purchase a product from our online shop
To complete the purchase of our products and ensure that the good you have purchased reaches you in a timely manner, PayPal will ask you for your name, contact details, delivery details if different and your credit card details. You do not need to have a PayPal Account to use the service.
- When you leave comments on our website.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
- If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included.
- Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
- If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to save your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
- If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
- When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
Embedded content from other websites
- Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
- We use Google analytics to help us understand the way our users and visitors use our website. The purpose of this is to help us improve your customer experience.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
- If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
- For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
- Financial Data is minimized and held for 7-years in accordance with UK Tax Law.
- Service Data is minimized and kept for a maximum of 3-years after your last interaction with us at which time all records will be destroyed in a safe manner
- To receive our marketing materials and newsletters you will have given us your explicit consent. We ask for your consent and consent preferences when you subscribe to our newsletters and/or become a member of our subscription member services.
- You are free to withdraw your consent to receiving these emails at any time. Just click on the unsubscribe link found in the footer of all such emails to be immediately deleted from our mailing list.
What rights you have over your data
- If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us.
- You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you.
- This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
- Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
- All purchase transactions are processed by Pay Pal. If you do not want to use Pay Pal you can place an email order, and we will send you a pro-forma Invoice. Please note that this method of purchasing will in some cases slow down the purchasing process and could result in a delay in dispatching and your receipt of any physical goods you may want to purchase from us.
- When purchasing from us by email order request your data is kept securely on our systems is not shared with any 3rd Party Services.
- If you choose to subscribe to our newsletter, your name and email address will be stored in an encrypted format with out mailing list service provider. To ensure the security of the services our mailing list service provider does routinely back up their systems, however they will not under any circumstances ever contact you directly for their purposes.
Our contact information
Ares Tactical Concepts is a subsidiary of Ares Risk Management Limited.
You can contact us:
By Phone: +44 (0)7481 566701
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Post: 33 High Street, Shoeburyness, Southend-on-Sea. Essex SS3 9AW UK
How we protect your data
- Your data is kept on your secure systems all of which have a full array of security measure in place, including physical security of our premises to password protected and encrypted computer and communications systems.
- Ares Tactical Concepts is working toward the UK Government backed Cyber Essentials Certification Scheme for SME’s.
- We are also registered with the Information Commissioners Office and comply with the requirements of EU GDPR 2016 and UK DPA 2018.
- Our website is protected by SSL technology and additional tiered cyber security measures including Threat Detection, Anti-virus, Anti-Malware, Anti-ransomware and tiered firewalls.
What data breach procedures we have in place
In the event of a data breach you will be notified within 72 hours of the breach, loss or theft.
You will be given:
- The details of the breach
- What we are doing to prevent future attacks
- All actions taken to stop and further current breaching.
- Any additional information that you might need to keep yourself safe online.
We will also report the breach to the Information Commissioners Office in compliance with EU GDPR 2016 & UK DPA 2018 and provide them with:
- The details of what happened (how the breach occurred).
- What we have done or are doing to prevent future attacks.
- What we are doing to fix things.
In addition any beach will also be reported to the National Cyber Crime Agency for investigation.
If you have any further questions about our Data Projection Policy or wish to make a data access request, please don’t hesitate to contact us. Our Contact details are provided in the Contact section of this document.